Ammonium Acetate (Molecular Biology Reagent Grade)
- Functions: Catalysts
- Usage/Application: Biodegradable de-icing agent,food additive as an acidity regulator,laboratory reagent, laboratory ch
- Molecular Formula: CH3COONH4
- Physical State: Powder
- Usage: Industrial
- Purity: 98%
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade
- pH Value: 6.5 - 7.5
- Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside
- Colour: Colorless Hygroscopic Crystals
- Casno: 631-61-8
- Einecs: 211-162-9
- Form of Chemicals: Granules
- Mol Wt: 77.08
|Product Name||Ammonium Acetate|
|Appearance||White to Off-white Powder|
|Solubility (Turbidity) 1 g/ml, H2O||Clear|
|pH of 5% Solution||6.5 to 7.5|
|Chloride (CI)||NMT 0.0005%|
|Iron (Fe)||NMT 0.0005%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||NMT 0.0005%|
|DNAse, Exonuclease Detection||None Detected|
|RNAse Detection||None Detected|
|Protease by FITC-Casein||None Detected|
|Titration with NaOH||NLT 98%|
- Ammonium Acetate is used as a biodegradable de-icing agent.
- Ammonium Acetate is used with acetic acid to create a buffer solution, one that can be thermally decomposed to non-ionic products.
- Ammonium Acetate is used in the Knoevenagel condensation in organic synthesis.
- Ammonium Acetate is used with distilled water to make a protein precipitating reagent.
- Ammonium Acetate is used as an aqueous buffer for ESI mass spectrometry of proteins and other molecules.
- Ammonium Acetate is used to replace cell buffers with non-volatile salts, in preparing samples for mass spectrometry.
- Ammonium Acetate is used as a buffer for mobile phases for HPLC with ELSD detection for this reason.
- Ammonium Acetate is also used as a food additive as an acidity regulator.
- Ammonium Acetate is also used as laboratory reagent, laboratory chemical
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.Other information:
|MSDS||Available on request|